The Following Style Chiefs and their styles are approved by Association of Sports Karate India as per Norms of ASKI & INOA for practicing Karate classes in the territory of India. Please find below the rules & regulation has to follow by each Style Chiefs.
Rules and Regulation
- ASKI & its members should be more clear on the subject, No ASKI members should convert to their own style since they are direct member of ASKI.
- ASKI style head can create branches but they need to join in ASKI State body.
- ASKI will support all sort of members which is traditional or non-traditional japanese styles.
- ASKI Style head can only one person be the point of contact.
- ASKI style membership is open to all Styles